Open Storage Land at Parsons Green Depot, Parsons Green Station
Parsons Green, SW6 4HH
31,778 sq ft
The site comprises of a long narrow secure compound of approximately 0.73 acres (31,778 sq ft). It features a recently erected palisade fence and a concrete surface throughout. The site is level and is accessed via double hinged galvanised electric gates at end of the service road or via Barclay Road.
Parsons Green Depot is located off of Parsons Green Lane, adjacent to the London Underground District Line and is within a couple minutes walk of Parsons Green Underground Station. The total site is approximately 1.38 hectares and follows the southern boundary of the District Line from Parsons Green Lane to Barclay Road. The site previously supported the operation of the District Line when it opened in 1880 and is currently occupied by a diverse mix of small businesses. Access to the site is via the estate road or from Barclay Road to the North East of the site.
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term of 5 years, at a rent to be agreed subject to use. Subject to Contract.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.